Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the railway sector is looking for a Senior Xamarin Developer to join the team.
Core technologies requested:
• Xamarin development:
o C# / .Net
o Native Android
o MVVM (Model Vue Vue Model)
• Good level of English
• Good level of Dutch and/or French
• Good communication skills
• Takes initiatives and can work independently
• Can introduce new practices (technical or way of working) and explain why certain best practice should be applied
• Good knowledge of source control (git) and applies unit testing
• Familiar with SAFE/Scrum
• Good knowledge of Jira or MasterCraftDev+
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Xamarin_Dev_HBA