Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Energy sector is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join its integration team.
This position includes the lead on the delivery of solution’s artefacts contributing to a state-of-the-art integration platform but also projects on top of this platform. This Service Delivery Manager will also be in charge of coordination and communication with the business and IT stakeholders to maximize the benefits brought by the deliverables. On the short-term, the goal is to handle the different projects keeping a project management approach but evolving towards a product/platform management.
To achieve this goal, the Delivery Manager will coordinate with other data teams in charge of the data platform and data practices to reuse, valorise and identify synergies with existing components or methodologies.
The different activities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the delivery of different integration solutions by prioritizing deliverables, aligning and managing stakeholders’ expectations;
- Organize and coach the implementation team, from an organizational/communication point of view, to ensure that you’ll get access to the correct information but also maximize the transparency regarding implementations status and challenges;
- Collaborate and synchronize with IT or Business projects upstream or downstream in terms of management of planning constraints;
- Consolidate all these planning into a master planning regarding “integration”;
- Communicate and synchronize with implementation team to create a continuous flow within the delivery process;
- Coordinate and lead the way for all activities of validation involving other IT or business teams to ensure that an effective validation/testing strategy is applied by the different stakeholders;
- Coordinate deployments of the data pipelines and other artefacts with the different team involved in this process;
- Communicate progress and report on budget including resources forecasts;
- Communicate to other stakeholders the benefits of integration patterns and the key difference between platform versus project.
- You have several years of relevant experience as Project/Service Delivery Manager;
- You manage the delivery as a partnership relation and not as customer/supplier relation;
- Your communication skills are above average and you have good capabilities in information seeking and outreaching to teams;
- Your partnership orientation fits perfectly with your enthusiastic personality.
- You communicate easily with stakeholders at conceptual level but also with excellent presentation skills at steering level;
- Previous experiences with integration projects, as Delivery Manager or any other position, is a plus;
- You take into account the feedback of the implementation teams and are not afraid to come back to your stakeholders with difficult messages;
- You’re able to correctly translate the expectations of the business to the implementation teams in terms of priority and you’re also able to challenge these expectations when they are not achievable. You play the role of a buffer and don’t push forward all the requests of the stakeholders to implementation teams;
- You easily onboard people during the validation steps of a solution;
- You have an analytical mind, a good sense of organization with a pragmatic approach;
- You are fluent in English, having a good knowledge of German, Dutch or French as 2nd language is a plus;
- You are resilient, Lean Management is a plus.
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : SDM_HBA