Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : 1 mois
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
Within our client’s information systems security department, you will work on its various projects.
In particular, you will be in charge of
– Contributing to the definition of application and logical security rules;
– Analysing and dealing with intrusion threats and defining the action plans required to correct or anticipate them;
– Ensuring that threats and vulnerabilities are researched and drafting alert bulletins;
– Drafting appropriate security procedures and raising awareness of network security issues among employees.
Your profile :
- Ideally, you should be a graduate of an engineering school or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Belgian or European nationality (for security obligation).
Expected skills for this position:
– Possess experience or certification with at least one of the following standards: ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, ISO 22301, RGPD, NIS, SOx ;
– Be able to justify experience or a master’s degree in information security, cybersecurity, pentest or compliance;
– Knowledge of English is essential