Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our client’s team in Brussels.
Your objective will be to implement a digital transformation through agile projects. You will support the business to develop a product vision and implement the project back log.
|Tasks and responsibilities
Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Education: Master Degree.
Experience: at least 3 years in a similar position, experience in agile way of working (scrum or other methodologies).
Soft skills: proactive attitude – attention to details – good communication and facilitation skills – driven and dynamic – problem solver spirit, curious and collaborative.
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.