Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : Freelance
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
The main tasks of an IT Application & Project Manager:
– Managing IT projects, including launching and monitoring projects, achieving implementation plans, following-up scope, budget and schedule, managing resources, issues and risks, producing project-related documentation.
– Setting priorities, in collaboration with the business, within your project portfolio.
– Challenging & validating business requirements provided by the business.
– Writing functional & technical design based on Microsoft technologies (.NET) in case of home-made development.
– Managing & leading an implementation team provided by the internal .NET development software factory (.NET developers & architects).
– In collaboration with the Purchasing department, executing the necessary project phases required when purchasing software: carrying out market studies, identifying existing solutions, managing calls for tenders (RFIs/RFPs), determining acceptance criteria, evaluating bids, analyzing the integration architecture and integrating the software into the existing application landscape.
– Following up on the implementation of purchased market products in collaboration with the external implementation team provided by the supplier.
– Validating the test strategy and the quality approach as well as their follow-up during the execution phase.
– Organizing and coordinating the deployment of IT solutions in acceptance and production environments in collaboration with the IT infrastructure teams.
– Providing end-user support (second line) as well as the organizing and prioritizing the maintenance of the developed solutions.
– You have a Bachelor’s degree in applied information technology, a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience, preferably with a specialization in the field of electricity..
– You have relevant experience as a manager of IT projects based on Microsoft architecture (e.g. .NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server) at least 5 years
– You have several years’ relevant experience as a project manager tasked with selecting IT products through calls for tender (RFIs/RFPs) and monitoring the implementation and integration of these products.
– You have proven experience in writing functional design to provide specifications to development team.
– You can communicate easily with developers/architects on technical matters.
– You have a good knowledge of Prince 2 and Agile methodologies.
– You have an analytical mind and good organizational skills.
– You are customer-driven and a good communicator and you work well in a team.
– You keep abreast of the latest IT developments.
– Knowledge of and experience in the electricity and/or energy sector would be an asset.
– Experience in PI Osisoft, Iot, Concepts and/or technical protocols for Asset devices could be an advantage.
– You can integrate market products into Elia’s existing application architecture (via web services, a communication bus, a common data model, and so on).
– You are fluent in either French or Dutch, with a sound grasp of the other language and very good English.
German knowledge is a plus.
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.