Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strateg
Descriptif du poste :
The Application Developer Middleware will join a new cross-functional team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and Implement best in class provisioning and orchestration solutions through event-driven microservices
- Analyze and understand dataflows/objects to process
- Ensure architectural alignment of the proposed solution at all times.
- Integrate robustness and maintainability in code
- Technical validation and code review
- Create and maintain the right amount of technical documentation
TDD, JUnit, Mockito
Technical Skils Recommended:
Good Team Player
Result driven mindset
Willing to learn
Mandatory good working knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : CVA