Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the banking sector is looking for an Angular/jQuery Developer to join its team.
Your main function :
Development and maintenance of (web) applications in various technologies;
Your challenges :
To be involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery;
To understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost;
To work in close collaboration with several IT teams in Brussels, but also in other entities of BNP Paribas;
To understand and respect the guidance of IT architecture and security in the development and maintenance phase;
To fix, follow-up and report incidents towards a satisfying solution for the clients.
Academic background in economics, informatics or sciences.
Required experience / knowledge
More than 3 years of experience with web development (Angular, jQuery) and more than 1 year experience with .NET development in multi-layer application
Knowledge of SQL, SSIS, SSRS/PowerBI, SSAS, webservices and other technologies is a plus
An advanced knowledge of front-end development (Angular, jQuery)
A good knowledge SSIS, SSRS, nodejs, SQL
Experience with UX design, responsive and mobile design
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Dev_Angular_jQuery_HBA