Continent: North america
Localisation : Houston, TX
Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
The client is a big actor in the Oil & Gas sector.
Descriptif du poste :
The Software Engineer for cloud and/or data development is responsible for designing and implementing systems and services leveraging public clouds. Strong understanding in security related to development and deployment is highly desirable.
This position reports to the Project Manager or Engineering Manager.
- Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based services and applications for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS
- Create robust production quality applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Author documentation, reports, papers, articles, patents, and presentations for purposes of training and knowledge sharing purposes
- Ability to follow the general development practices and techniques such as unit testing, integration testing, security testing, and code quality measurement
- Review, mentor, and coach, while defining and promoting usage of standards, best practices and lessons learned
- Gathering insights from Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to help drive technology and product development
- Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies. Works with end users, product analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master’s / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud technology
- Experience with cloud technology – AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with microservices architecture, development, deployment and testing
- Familiarity with container or virtualization technologies
- Understanding of security concepts such as identity management, https certification, identity federation
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and asynchronous and concurrent systems
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Cloud development experiences, most preferable on GCP, then Azure, AWS as last option.
- Experience with Microservices architecture, development, deployment and testing.
- Familiarity with container or virtualization technologies, e.g, K8S (=Kubernetes)
- Programming languages: Java and GO.
Référence de l'annonce : Cloudfull_AMU