Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
The Online Content Manager is responsible for the daily management of our digital
channels, their quality (strong brand image) and contributes to a new online design.
The daily management of our digital channels:
He/she publishes/provides the needed information
He/she keeps it up to date and dynamic to ensure an appealing site
He/she makes sure that our site stimulates:
- online sales (online sales flows and show simulations on the right place,
CTA, contact boxes, …)
- online acquisition
- high customer satisfaction through attentiveness for the online Customer
He/she offers creative proposals and solutions from own expertise• He/she narrowly collaborates with other entities within marketing
The quality of the digital channels for a strong brand image
He/she proactively connects with other people for the preparation and planning of a
He/she frequently does a quality control (content, structure, …) and checks for possible
optimization cc design, content, bannering
He/she continuously searches for quality improvements
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Economics, Marketing…
You have at least < 3 > years of relevant experience.
• Proven experience in working with digital
channels (website, iPad, iPhone, …) and
Content Management Systems
• Knowledge of Site Factory, Adobe Experience
or OpenText / DRUPAL
• Affinity with diverse mobile devices like
tablets and smartphones.
• Good knowledge and understanding of SEO
French and/or Dutch fluent
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: CVA