Level of experience: 5-8
Type of contract: cdi
Klanik is a consultancy company specialized in engineer and IT.
An innovative business modelKlanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success. Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
Job description:For one of our client actif in the nuclear sector, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager. The project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Profile:You have following skills:
- a Master's diploma in Engineering.
- at least 5 years experience and a first working experience as a Project Manager
- a solid technical background
- being a natural leader
- a solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mandatory: tri-lingual in FR/EN/NL
Ad reference: Nucléaire_MMA_002