Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
For one of our client in the automotive sector, we are looking for a project manager.
Your main role consists in managing, supporting and reporting to our headquarters in Belgium and Japan all necessary activities and meetings in order to ensure product development within the expected timing.
1. Follow up in close cooperation with our Customer on project progress
2. Manage & Report main project indicators
3. Support European Project Management in preparing and achieving the Automatic Transmission Business Plan through the various project stages.
4. Clarify and represent Customer’s voice and facilitate communication between all parties involved in automatic transmission projects to reach a win-win cooperation.
5. Represent AW in front of customer, in daily communications, phone meetings or face-to-face meetings.
– Engineering Degree in Mechanics or Mecatronics
– A 2-year experience in automotive industry or similar position is an asset
– Experience in multi-cultural environment (especially with Japan) is an asset
– Experience in Project Management is an asset
– Fluency in French and English (read, spoken and written), Japenese is an asset
– Passion for automotive industry and interest in our drivetrain products
– Systematic, result or solution oriented, problem solver
– Analytic, rigorous
– Opened to foreign cultures, other disciplines
– Learning by himself, not reluctant with OJT (on the job training)
Ad reference: project_manager_automotive_CCA_0026