Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 500 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Our client needs an Oracle DBA to enforce its team.
The missions are among other things to maintain the Oracle environment (about 800 Oracle instances), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
– Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
– Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
– Maintain multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
– Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
– Provide support to developers.
– Manage internal security in the Oracle databases
– Implement data encryption
– At least 3 years of experience in Unix or Linux environment.
– A professional experience of at least 5 years.
– In depth knowledge of oracle databases 12cR1, 19c
– Expert in performance and tuning.
– In depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
– Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
– Experience with PL/SQL.
– OS maintenance scripts and administration tools
– AIX/Linux server administration knowledge
– Experience with working in a complex organization.
Nice to have:
– Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB is an added value
– Sybase (ASE) is an added value
– Cloud (IBM)
– Dataguard knowledge
– Experience in the finance sector.
Fluent English is mandatory as it is the main language of the team.
Ad reference: MCO - DBA Oracle