Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
A human company
The challenge and the drive to succeed often put aside the human dimension of a company. At KLANIK, we have a different vision. A challenge is a means to succeed, but in order to face such a challenge, personnal and professionnal levers need to be set up. Our philosphy is quite simple : having our co-workers at the center of the decision process will allow the company to grow.
An innovative business model
Klanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success.
Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll bring your expertise in data modelling, programming, statistics, marchine learning, analysis and visualization of structured and unstructured data, etc.).
Your mission consists in contributing to the business development of our client by feeding marketing teams with unknown insights based on the data collected. You’ll contribute to the elaboration of a data science approach by interacting with business units, IT colleagues and professionals from the industry, analyse the business needs, design and implement proof of concepts or projects to deliver reports, recommendations or even predictions.
- Identify the business needs from the different entities about analysis and visualization of structured and/or unstructured data
- Propose and execute Data Science Proof of Concepts and projects (Big Data and/or Data Mining)
- Set-up and integrate the data enterprise hub in the company landscape
- Implement or follow the implementation and roll-out in operations of Big Data and/or Data Mining solutions (from data extraction to delivery of recommendations/reports)
- Capitalize on the data science solutions put in place in the course of PoC and projects
- Ensure that the different communities acquire the notions and possibilities granted by data science
- Manage relationship with partners, software editors or consulting companies
- Execute an active technology watch about methods and solutions in the area of Big Data and Data Mining
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, operational procedures as well as prepare and give presentations to customers on systems
Specific expertise / Education, specific training and experience
- Master Degree in a quantitative or technical field
- Knowledge/Experience in data analysis, data science, data engineering, etc.
- Expertise in computer science, especially in data integration, data modeling and data visualization
- Experience in a statistical programming language like R or Python
- French and English are a must
- Exposure to XML technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, XQuery)
- Exposure to databases (Hadoop, MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiar with development automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc.)
- Familiar with test driven development principles
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: DATA_MMA_001