Level of experience: 5-8 years
Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is a consultancy company specialized in engineer and IT.
An innovative business model
Klanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success.
Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
In order to address their operational challenges, our client is definitely focusing on an in-depth IT transformation and innovation heavily focused on digitalization. To promote this transformation, our client is actively looking for an Application Owner.
The Application Owner will primarily be in charge of promoting and rolling out one of our new digital solution and assisting our user in all matters.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Assist and coach the user community as part of the rollout of the mobile application, for all technical and functional aspects; help this community understand the usage of the application; take all necessary actions (equipment, access rights, etc) to promote the rollout amongst users.
- As needed, address and solve level-1 incidents and requests pertaining to the application, and liaise with other internal and external parties (application & system teams, user community & key users, external software partner) for other aspects.
- Ensure that the expected service goals for application operations and support are respected (stability, performance, availability, etc)
- As part of the application usage, gather, consolidate and report all feedback and requests for improvements (organizational, technical, functional), to help improve the application.
- Measure, monitor and report the satisfaction from operational users.
- Maintain and further develop the user documentation.
- Absolute requirement: Bilingual Dutch & French
- Openness to, and knowledge of digital platforms (mobile devices, solutions, etc)
- 3-4 years of work experience in Information Technology with strong business acumen
- Master degree or equivalent work experience required
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, to be able to guide and train functionally internal users, communicate technical information to non-technical people, and report adequately
- Heavily internal customer-oriented, willing to work close to customers as required
Ad reference: APP_MMA_001