Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
Descriptif du poste :
– Supporting the team coordinator in planning objectives, activities, identification of bottlenecks and risks.
– Execute sprint activities for :
– validation of requirements, design, templates and source code
-the design of the requirements verification specification and their implementation
-verification by analysis, review or test
– Measuring, recording and comparing results against objectives
– Report the indicators of its activities
– Respecting the organisation’s procedures and standards
– improve with successes and failures
– Negotiating and implementing agreements
– Inspire and foster trust and cooperation between team members and teams
– To improve the image of the HLSW organisation in the eyes of the outside world.
– Cantata, RTRT, LDRA, vectorcast or similar
– Language C
– Python language
– TCL language
– Scade test
– Validation of requirements
– Design validation
– Validation of scade models continued
– Validation of the source code in C