Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Insurances sector is looking for an experienced and thorough test expert to join the team.
The test expert will bring expertise to the organisation from a test, quality, domain and project experience point of view. It is a person who can define quality, based on input from a heterogeneous group of stakeholders, and who can reach agreement. The test expert will also set ambitious goals that increase the value that all stakeholders bring to the processes and products. Quality then becomes an individual and at the same time a shared and supported goal. It is therefore important to have expertise in quality, but also soft skills such as communication, negotiation, persuasion, gaining and giving trust, short and long term goal orientation.
– Determine and recommend strategic choices regarding test automation applications
– Establishing rules and procedures for test automation
– Defining and coordinating daily improvement initiatives with regard to testing & quality
– Coordinating test automation activities
– Advising on test strategy and test plans
– Reporting on the quality and coverage of the tests
– Coaching and training on all different aspects of testing and test automation
– Taking on the test manager role during the start-up phase with the aim of learning the workings and pain points thoroughly
– Following up on trends and evolutions in tooling with regard to (automated) testing & IT quality and advising on how to integrate these in the organisation where relevant.
Test automation expert
Advanced knowledge of Test Automation
Knowledge of API testing
Knowledge of Security Testing
English + Dutch or French
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Test_automation_expert_HBA