Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• Development ex: set up or use a system built using a build tool based on node.js, such as Gulp, Webpack, using GIT.
• Insure the well understanding of all the requirements through a list of requests and/or constraints related to computer applications and programs, analyse and interpret them so that they can be translated into technical and/or technological solutions and estimate the related workload.
• Translate the functional and business analysis in programming language and architecture, adapting and improving or maintaining the existing programs and applications in line with the development cycle.
• Study and discuss the functional analysis with the designated internal contact while maintaining and evolving one’s level of technical competence his/her field of expertise in line with the company context.
• Conduct monitor and integrate the development of the program in the agreed language and in regards to the quality standards
• Test the program in the integrated environment following the Agile method
• Participate with the project manager and the technical manager in technical reviews and controls.
• Document the software
• Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best result
• Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
• Quality assurance
• Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
• Document the test results
• Constant evolvement conducted in lessons learned after each milestone achieved
• Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
• Assist to team development through training and coaching of fellow team members
Technical profile requirements
• Expert knowledge of programming languages:
o HTML (You will be able to build optimized web pages at the semantic level, considering the SEO and accessibility aspects),
• Expert knowledge of Web Application development
• Expert knowledge of software integration
• Very good knowledge of the following tools:
o CSS: You are able to set up a modular CSS / SCSS architecture and are comfortable with the different layout and CSS positioning techniques.
• Very good knowledge of methodology: Agile, Object oriented
• Good knowledge of tools: JIRA, GIT
• Good knowledge of Cross-browser / device testing, bug fixes is a plus
• Expert knowledge of Agile methodology
• Very good knowledge of Bootstrap 3 & 4 is plus
• Knowledge of Storybook is a good plus
• Very good knowledge of other JS frameworks is a plus
• Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
• FR is a must
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Software_Front_End_Integrator_HBA