Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Energy sector is looking for a Software Engineer developping in either C#, Go or Python to join its team.
Collaborate continuously in analyzing further automating the desk in order to improve the performance of the desk. This includes getting familiar with all data-flows and calculation engines used by the team for
o the daily optimization runs of all assets (nuclear, thermal, CHP, renewable and pump storage).
o costing and bidding of contracts for ancillary services tendered daily by national Transmission System Operators (TSOs).
o intra-day trading on the energy markets
• Co-develop with the team on the identified solutions in dev-ops mode using the tools we consider to be best fit for the task at hand (currently: microservices, Python, C#, Go, Angular, Kubernetes, Azure)
• Continuously collaborate on design and implementation issues with the team to move forward as a team
The consultant(s) put forward for this assignment must be passionate about tackling challenges in team that require excellent coding skills with deep insight into how the energy auctions and energy exchanges work.
• Absolutely loving designing, developing, testing, maintaining and operating applications using Python, Angular, C#, Go on Linux and Windows hosted at Kubernetes & Azure.
• Fascinated by the energy markets and the evolution it is going through because you will help GEM to innovate by adapting to the changing markets and as such facilitate the energy transition.
• Looking forward to collaborating with the users closely
• You have a university degree (with a healthy dose of math)
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : SW_Engineer_C#_Go_Python_MCO