Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Energy sector is looking for a SOA Technical Analyst to join their team.
As an SOA Technical Analyst, you play a key role in the delivery and maintenance of appropriate integrated systems solutions to our customers:
- You are the contact person between the architecture team and the other designers. Together with the architecture team, you will create the guidelines on future designs and developments
- You create the technical specifications according to the standards, ensure the integration with other system components and ensure the realization in collaboration with the application designers and other members of the development team, taking into account the quality, the deadlines and the budget
- For systems integration you translate business requirements into unambiguous technical requirements usable by technical developers and testers
- You provide support and guidance during the development and test phases
- You are responsible for providing a solution that fulfills the agreed functional requirements to our product owner
- You have at least 3 years hands on experience in a design & development environment
- You have proven experience in IBM integration solutions (IBM MQ, IBM IIB, IBM Datapower, IBM ACE)
- Knowledge of IBM APIConnect is a surplus
- You know and understand the SOA architecture principles
- You are familiar with installation & configuration, distributed queue management, operations, security, system requirements, system planning & architecture, system design, system implementation, problem determination of the IBM Integration software
- You are familiar with the usage of an ESB
- Experience with Aix scripting, Database, sql, Java, perl scripting, or XML is a plus
- You have experience and are eager to work in an agile organisation
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a very good operational knowledge of English
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : SOA_Technical_Analyst_HBA