Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
We are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join one of our client.
Summary objective of the job
- You support the service delivery manager as a more technical coordinator.
- You actively contribute to migration and service transition projects.
- You facilitate releases and follow-up on incidents and changes. You monitor and report the performance of the service levels and in case of crisis you are responsible for the communication, facilitation and coordination.
- You will contribute to the management of the internal database systems to accurately reflect service, system and vendor records.
- You will coordinate functional interactions to support implementations of projects.
- You will need to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the product and service offerings.
- Effective candidates must be willing to take initiative and learn continuously with minimal direction.
- You will create knowledge documentation for support cadences to establish managed services.
- You will work on innovative ways to streamline templates, processes, and tools.
- You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills
- You are pro-active and have a problem solving mindset
- You are able to perform well under pressure
- You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- You are able to navigate and negotiate through challenges
- We are looking for high energy, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT (software development, service desk, servers, DBs, protocols) with minimum 2 years in ITSM
- You have at least 1 year of experience in application management and/or support of guidelines
- You have some experience or good knowledge of Cloud solutions and connectivity (Azure, AWS)
- You have an understanding of ITIL V3 Foundations and Agile methodology
- Software: MS Office, any knowledge about ServiceNow, Jira, DevOps, SharePoint
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch with good understanding of French
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : MQU - SDC