Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
The aim of the project is to create a partnership to develop a standard Disaster Recovery Automatic Execution product with our client.
The Klanik team will consist of a PM/FA, a lead dev/scrum master, a tester, two back-end devs and a fullstack dev. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join this project.
Carry out software development (specifications, modeling, design, coding) while respecting technical and business constraints ;
• Determine the technical choices allowing to consolidate the architecture;
• Work in Agile methodology « SCRUM »;
• Analyze and fix the problems encountered by users and develop new functionalities to meet the customer’s needs ;
• Help junior developers in increasing their coding skills.
• Master Python programming methods and techniques;
• Master database concepts and data modeling techniques;
• Master the SQL/NOSQL languages (MongoDB, etc.), Spark, Scala…;
• Mastery of continuous integration and deployment;
• Professional English is mandatory
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.