Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : 1 mois
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
In order to join one of our clients in Liège area, we are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer for a long term project.
Your missions will be to :
– Develop based on specifications;
– Design and specificate writing for embedded software;
– Validate & verificate plan and process writing for software products (integration testing, unit testing, acceptance tests);
– Validate plan execution for software/hardware products or systems;
– Do the embedded software design and development;
– Digital hardware development;
– Technical support nearby customers.
Your profile :
Master (or Bachelor) degree in Computer Science with preferable some years of experience;
Good communication skills: fluent spoken French or English;
Belgian or European nationality (for security obligation).
Your skills :
At least 4 years of experience with C software in an embedded Linux environment is required;
Strong knowledge of microcontrollers’ architectures;
Broad knowledge of different technologies, e.g. networking, Linux operating systems;
Hardware background knowledge is a plus.