Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Insurance sector is looking for a Business Analyst to make the link between the ICT and the Business to help the ongoing projects move forward.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
– Translate the business’ needs into functional & business analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
– coordinate/support in production
– Coordination and implementation of the software solution (with JAVA as development language).
– Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively defining priority together with your N+1 in collaboration with the team.
– Support project managers in creating products and processes that add the desired value to our business.
– Writing, guiding and controlling test cases.
– Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
– Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
– Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
– Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
– Perform quality analysis on time by applying your analytical expertise in a pragmatic way using stories, acceptance criteria, UML etc.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
– Quality assurance & impact analysis
– Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
– Documentation and reporting
– Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
– Provide advice and expertise
– Software solutions implementation & support
– Assist to the creation of tests
Technical profile requirements
– 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
– Expert knowledge of MS Office tools
– Very good knowledge of Business Analysis
– Good experience with Data-analyse
– Good knowledge of SQL
– good knowledge of IT architecture is a plus
– Good knowledge of software testing
– Knowledge of enterprise architecture is a plus
– Knowledge of Project Management is a plus
– Agile minded
– knowledge & experience with Sparx is a plus
– knowledge of BPMN is a plus
Non-Technical profile requirements
– Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communicational skills
– Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements – helicopter view
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
– Quick learner, motivated self-starter
– Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
– Team player
– Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
– Native French or Dutch with Good professional experience in the other language
– Fluent in English
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Senior_BA_HBA