Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
Descriptif du poste :
For a project with one of our clients, we are looking for a project manager oriented IT Infrastructure for :
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget based on the architecture and Agile initiativ
- Analyse and propose the best solutions
- Support the Change Management
- Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team
- Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
- Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate as coordinator
- Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables with the needed teams
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)
At least 5 years’ experience with:
- Infrastructure knowledge regarding Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications
- Infrastructure experience in Cloud and application migration to Cloud ( new technologies)Knowledge about migration projects of applications
- Cloud experience and new infra technology
- Knowledge of the banking world in general.
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT Infrastructure)
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of Applications (domain knowledge)
- Experience in Agile project management methods, processes and tools
Speaking fluently English and having very good knowledge of Dutch and French
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : CVA