Niveau d’expérience : + de 8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Insurances sector is looking for an Senior Program Manager Infra to join their team.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• Lead by example as Program Manager of the “Quality of Run” Program that is a pilot for taking a next step on Program Management.
• Team lead role for a number of Infra Project Managers
• Lead a number of projects within the Program himself
• Ensure well executed people management within different teams
• Define timeline and mile stones of the projects
• Assign tasks and responsibilities to the team members within different project groups
• Manage the risks and issues related to the delivery
• Clarify high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
• Ensure the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects
• Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations
• Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer
• Install a process of « project review » to make sure the continuous qualitative delivery is assured from the “lessons learned”
• Self investment and participation to the creation of a « learning school » of the applied knowledge and tools used in the processes’ within different domains
Technical profile requirements
• Proven methodology expertise throughout all phases of a Program Lifecycle
o Definition, Delivery and Closing activities and deliverables
o Familiar with specific Program Management Best Practices like Benefit Mapping, Roadmap Building
• Proven expertise in Agile environments, ideally also in INFRA environments
• Expertise and proven experience in Organizational Change
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Excellent communication skills towards all layers within the organization
• Excellent People skills that motivate and enable the organization to implement changes within a multitude of teams
• Exemplary and proactive behavior that allows the candidate to take up a coaching role within the transformation of the organization
• Ability for a pragmatic approach, able to balance and prioritize between continuity of operations and new ways of working – in line with the overall strategic portfolio
• Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• +10 years experience in Program/Project Management in the IT Sector
• Very good of Planview, MS Project or equivalent.
• Very good knowledge of enterprise government tools (ex: Clarus)
• Certified ITIL + Practitioner of ITIL method with min 5y hands-on practice.
• IBM oriented & Agile minded.
• Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equivalent
• Speaking fluently FR and/or NL ; Good notion of ENG
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Program_Manager_Infra_HBA