Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the energy / electronic payment sectors is looking for an Oracle Analyst & Developer to join the team.
Understand business/functional requirements & be able to
- Translate these in a functional/technical design
- Assess the impact of the changes on the existing applications
- Support the test team during validation of the programmed changes
- Configure the existing applications with correct setup
- Revise existing & Develop new solutions in Java/PLSQL/Talend Open Studio/Bash
-Very Good Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL (including performance tuning & -application/datamodel (re)design)
-Good Experience in Java
-Linux bash scripting
-Experience in Talend Open Studio or willingness to acquire this knowledge in short term
Very nice to have
-Experience with batch applications
-Dollar Universe Scheduler
-Understanding of the energy / electronic payment world
-Fluent English speaker, and speaking fluently French or Dutch
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Oracle_Analyst_Developer_HBA