Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Banking sector is looking for a Tester to join its Mobile Team.
• Elaborate a test strategy
• Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
• Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
• Preparation and execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
• Automation of specific test conditions
• Status reporting
Specifics for Agile Testing:
• Provide and execute just-in-time test cases for current sprint, and not for the entire project
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings
At least 3 years of relevant experience in mobile testing
Practical experience with Scrum is preferable
Language : Sound knowledge of English as well as at least one local language + passive knowledge of the other language
• Focus is on Automation testing (Appium, Mobile automation, Ruby/Java)
• Able to elaborate test scripts and execute tests
• Experience with test automation tools and test reporting tools
• Knowledge on XCTest (iOS) and Espresso (Android) is a plus
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Mobile_Tester_HBA