Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model.
Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
For different clients we are looking for functional analysts. Here is an example of missions that you could have :
The Functional Analyst clearly identifies the problems that the business are experiencing and/or the business requirements and maps out possible solutions that can be developed and integrated in the enterprise production environment.
As a Functional Analyst you represent the client in the product team and you tune in with all stakeholders.
The Functional Analyst investigates costs and benefits.
You are end-to-end responsible for the user stories: writing and validation in collaboration with client and/or product manager, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validation/testing once developed.
- Preferably a Master Degree or equivalent by experience (IT related domain is a plus);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have skills in software development and know how to talk with developers;
- Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems is preferable : Java, Websphere, Oracle db, MQ, Rest API’s;
- Practical experience with Scrum;
- Ability to communicate with different levels: business, management, development, operations;
- Problem solver;
- Strong analytical background;
- You are fluent in English and you speak Dutch and/or French.
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : MCO - FA