Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model.
Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
We are looking for a Front End UI developer
The IT Developer elaborates or adapts the detailed technical design and programming code (or package parameterization) in the context of a project or asset, according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
The IT Developer also performs the unit testing of the developed code.
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool, or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- Unit testing
- Estimation of development workload – or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have practical experience with Scrum
- Experience in financial institution is a plus
- You speak fluent English and French or Dutch
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : MCO - Front end dev UI