Level of experience: 5-8 ans
Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
- Participate in and advise on studies, projects and assets concerning the elaboration/evolution of their architecture (concerning internal development as well as package solutions), in line with the enterprise strategy.
- Support and control the implementation of the architectural rules and decisions, before and after installation in production
- Define, document and maintain the reference architecture, always keeping “simplification” in mind
- Active participation in the architectural committees
- Communication of current and target architecture, rules and good practice
- Stay in touch with technology evolutions, incorporating them in the company architecture where appropriat
- Project architecture, asset architecture, reference architecture
- IT architecture strategy, city plans
- Application portfolio strategies
- Application diagrams, system maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces
- Architectural studies, architectural principles
- Knowledge of functional/technical/application architecture and architectural urbanization rules.
- Experience with architectural modelling.
- Analysis and definition of application architectures.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Speaking fluently English and having professionnal knowledge of Dutch OR French
- Team player
- Communicative, networking, negotiator
- Analytical, accurate
- Creative, innovative, visionary
- Risk aware
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: CVA