Localisation : Marseille
Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Descriptif du poste :
We are looking for a coordinator of RFI and RFP of software solutions and software services. The ideal candidate will work closely with legal, procurement, IT, security, architects and functional teams to ensure that the RFP address every aspect of the procurement process.
– Follows and maintains procedures on RFP development.
– Ensures the contribution of every stakeholders business, legal, IT, security and procurement teams.
– Liaises with the stakeholders to elaborate the RFP schedule, to prepare bidder lists, to qualify bidders, to prepare requests for quotation, and conduct bid evaluations.
– Maintains appropriate records that include supplier correspondence, documentation, purchase orders, and other auditable documents.
– Provides regular, timely, effective and efficient reporting of vendor documentation submittals
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with providers and subcontractors.
– Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the BRM Team.
Experience in administering and coordinating sourcing project: Request for Information (RFI) /Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Quotation (RFQ).
– Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
– Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
– Self-driven and Proactive [Capacity to take initiative]
Référence de l'annonce : CoordinateurRFP-NBE-0088