Localisation : Bruxelles
Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Within the Customer Intelligence department, the Customer Data team has to ensure:
– The management of the Marketing Data warehouse (MDWH),
– A technical environment to be used for the implementation of Commercial Reporting , analyses done by Data scientists, ad-hoc requests,…
– Support and an targeted assistance to our users (from beginners to expert user)
– The management of platforms and tools needed to carry out users activities
The MDWH is the main database used for Marketing analyses; it contains a 360° view of customers (client data, contract, interaction, transaction)
The MDWH is in the center of the CRM Loop (marketing campaigns). In parallel it is also used for reporting, predictive analyses, data mining,…
The Customer Data team is the link between Business users and IT teams involved in the MDWH technical management.
Regarding the management of the MDWH, we focus on 2 axis :
– Corrective maintenance: Production follow-up (Loading management, defect management,…) in order to ensure an optimal data quality.
– Progressive maintenance : management of business enhancements and project contributions in order to ensure that MDWH stays up-to-date with business activity.
The main goal is to improve reliability and data consistency.
To reach this objective it is crucial to ensure a close collaboration with the Business users and the IT Teams.
The used technologies are multiples (SQL, SAS, Harry Pilote, Spotfire,…).
Descriptif du poste :
We are looking for strengthening the team for the MDWH management. Among others the candidate will need to ensure:
– the corrective maintenance:
o controlling daily loading of MDWH and follow the process in case of problems.
o supporting the existent team in case of defect management
– Progressive maintenance:
o business needs analysis
o Write of business requirements
o Read technical specifications
o Production tests
Languages requirement : French, Dutch and English fluent
The candidate has to :
– Have experience of minimum 2 years in BI
– Be able to manage relationships with stakeholders (business and IT)
Technical experience : SQL
Business experience : BI
Soft skills :
– Team player
– Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
– Good Communication and Influencing skills
– Good analytical and synthesis skills
– Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
– Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment Team player
Ce poste est ouvert aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : BI_consultant_CCA_0006