Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
In order to join one of our clients in Liège area, we are looking for a computer vision engineer for a long term project.
Your missions will be to:
– Work on the tracking and detection function of the system;
– Develop real-time computer vision algorithms using classical computer vision methods (video stabilization and object tracking) in OpenCV and OpenCL;
– Develop an object detection algorithm using Deep Learning (Convolutional Neural Networks) in C and C++ (and use a library of neural networks in C);
– Optimize the code for execution on an embedded robotic system;
– Write documentation and technical specifications.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a background in intelligent systems;
– Strong knowledge in C++, object-oriented development, Git, Linux-based development;
– Knowledge in software optimization and embedded programming is a plus.