Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : 1 mois
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy
Descriptif du poste :
In order to join one of our clients in Brussels area, we are looking for a Compliance officer.
Some important activities of the role consist of:
- Participate and contribute to the company-wide program on EBA outsourcing guidelines;
- Define, plan and launch the most suitable actions to ensure compliance with EBA outsourcing guidelines from a Strategic Sourcing point of view;
- Manage the inventory of contracts with suppliers as to impact of EBA outsourcing guidelines;
- Analyse legal risks of contracts with suppliers from EBA outsourcing guidelines point of view;
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers as to EBA outsourcing guidelines, where required;
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement colleagues and other departments in the bank contributing towards compliance with EBA outsourcing guidelines of contracts with suppliers;
- Advise on a wide variety of legal topics as to supplier contracts.
Your profile :
Knowledge and experience commercial contract law.
Knowledge and experience project management
Knowledge and experience Microsoft Office tools
Experience in matters of contract law
Proven ability to handle project management aspects, collaboration with a variety of stakeholders and contributors
Hands-on and willing to engage in operational activities