Localisation : Marseille
Niveau d’expérience : 5-8 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Descriptif du poste :
Be a part of our client’s Cloud Center team, located in Marseille area, where, as an AWS Cloud Architect, you will provide expertise and leadership in AWS Gemalto public cloud infrastructure.
A week in the life of an AWS Cloud Architect:
– You will support the company-defined AWS cloud strategy.
– You will ensure engineering teams’ cloud adoption and unlock their IT challenges.
– You will architect hybrid AWS and/or on premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
– You will establish shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
– You will support AWS migration roadmaps and drive buy-in across complex organization structures.
– You will collaborate with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute migration plans.
– You will ensure continuous Gemalto AWS cloud improvements.
To succeed at this job, you must have customer-facing skills to represent the Cloud Center of Excellence team well within internal customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior engineering teams regarding trade-offs, best practices, rules and risk mitigations.
You must be fluent in English.
We would like someone to join our team who has a strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
You must have a Degree in Information Technology or a related field.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale AWS cloud projects and at least 5 years in IT architecture.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification would also be considered positively.
Klanik s’engage pour la diversité. Ainsi, tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : ArchitecteAWS-NBE-0087