Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
• Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
• DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
• Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
• Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Descriptif du poste :
Our client in the Online payments sector is looking for an Application Development Engineer to join the team.
You are responsible for defining, (functional) analysing, developing, validating and documenting the application software (payment and framework applications). Developments include development of the functionality, (automatic) unit testing and (automatic) functional testing within the test framework which is developed in-house. You will participate to the design of the solution, and to its documentation.
You will cooperate with a flexible development team consisting of colleagues in Belgium and abroad, which means that good communication skills are essential. You could be involved in the support of off-shored activities. Our development methodology is based on Agile/Scrum. We offer you an environment where you can improve and deploy your technical and personal skills.
Our technical/development environment is based on programming languages (Java, Python, Kotlin), OSes (Linux, Android), minimum 3 year experience in Android is required. Experience in creating and use APIs. Knowledge programming language C in advantages.
Skills & experience
- Engineer or Software developer (Master degree)
- Experience in application development & testing (preferable embedded)
- Master Android programming language Java, and Kotlin (minimum 3 year experience) will be a big advantage
- Have knowledge of C programming language is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems and networks
- Knowledge in the Agile methodology is an asset
- Drive for knowledge and technical skills
- Innovative attitude and technology minded
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong aptitude for analysis, a results-oriented worker, problem solver
- Interested in quality
- Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Customer oriented
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Référence de l'annonce : Appli_Dev_Engineer_HBA