Continent: North america
Localisation : Montréal
Niveau d’expérience : 2-5 ans
Disponibilité : ASAP
Type de contrat : CDI
Présentation de la société :
Klanik is a consulting firm created in 2011 and specialized in IT; we work on high added value projects. We have implemented an innovative business model based on the personal achievement of our employees through the technological excellence of our projects.
Descriptif du poste :
Klanik is looking for amazing developers who have carved themselves as Android Specialists in order to help innovate and develop intuitive and personalized ways for our customers/ clients to manage their services through their native mobile application. The candidates will be required to work on-site with the rest of the scrum team.
• Have a voice in the architectural definition and implementation of various key technology pieces
• Translate business requirements into technical design specifications
• Participate in the product definition phase
• Partake in unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
• Utilize Github to create pull requests, review code and merge branches
• Collaborate with the team and participate in knowledge sharing
• The position requires including and implementing Agile Scrum development methodologies in every research, analysis, prototyping and interfaces development initiatives.
• Openly expose problems and turn them into learning and team bonding experience
• Strong working knowledge of Java, Kotlin, latest Android SDK and core Android frameworks
• 4+ years of experience with mobile development
• University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT
• Familiar with RESTful principles, API design techniques, and .NET
• Experience with packaging and publishing of mobile apps
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of material design is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of Objective C/Swift and core iOS frameworks is a plus