Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
For one of our client in the energy market, we are looking a test coordinator.
You will be allocated on different projects : finance, retail, B2B…
The Test coordinator is responsible to coordinate and take the lead during all test activities (SIT, BAT, Functional, non-functional, …) and coordinate the release management of all test systems.
• Write Master Test Plan and get it approved by all stakeholders
• Come to estimates for the total testing activities within the project budget and timeframes
• Lead the test process in order to come to a test coverage which is acceptable for all key persons within the project
• Guide and monitor the analysis and design of the test cases
• Determine test priorities with IT and Business Team
• Kickoff meeting for preparation, execution
• Remove impediments to get the right test data for the tests
• Organize review meetings with the Functional Analyst, come to a workable document for test preparation
• Guide and monitor the execution of the test cases.
• Report on test progress
• Delivery test status reports
• Organize defect and status meetings
• Lead the go no go decisions bases on figures and facts
• Responsible for handshake from end of UT until end of BAT
• SIT, BAT-test planning
• Review RRT.
• Training of SIT after a project if needed.
• Master, preferably in Information Technology, or similar experience
• Experience on ISU & Finance : good overview of different domains is a must
• Significant and relevant Test Coordinator experience
• Experience with the creation of a Master Test plan, doing plannings and follow-ups
• Experience in reporting, follow-up, organization of defect and status meetings, kick-offs for preparation, execution
• Being able to define test priorities and alter during testing or define and discover risks
• Being able to lead the test process and control if there is sufficient coverage (with tolerances)
• Manage Test analysis, preparation, execution
• Familiar with Risk and requirement Based Testing
• Familiar with test automation
• Be pragmatic and think in solutions
• Able work independently and in team
Ad reference: test_coordinator_CCA_0032