Level of experience: 5-8
Type of contract: cdi
Klanik is a consultancy company specialized in engineer and IT.
An innovative business modelKlanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success. Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
Job description:In order to address their operational challenges, our client is definitely focusing on an in-depth IT transformation and innovation heavily focused on digitalization. To promote this transformation, our client is actively looking for a System Engineer 1st, 2nd and 3rd Lines.
- End-user support
- Technical infrastructure support & administration
Profile:Bachelor or Master in Information Technology, or equivalent Dutch Fluent and French working proficiency Technical skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in one or several technical domains: Windows platforms, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft office , Outlook & Exchange, CITRIX, Sharepoint & collaboration platforms, Databases (Oracle, SQLServer), Cloud, Security (Antivirus, Access rights).
- Concepts: Project management, PowerShell, virtualization, CISCO, IP, LAN, VLAN, Switches, new technologies (Digitalization, mobile applications (smartphones, tablets))
- Customer-, result- and quality-focused
- Clear and structured communication; reporting (progress status, user feedback, …)
- Incident- and problem-solving
- Strong professional ethics
- Ability to work in teams or autonomously; knowledge sharing; Priority-minded; organized
- Based in Brussels Area, with interventions possibly in remote operational locations
Ad reference: APP_MMA_003