Level of experience: 5-8
Type of contract: cdi
A human companyThe challenge and the drive to succeed often put aside the human dimension of a company. At KLANIK, we have a different vision. A challenge is a means to succeed, but in order to face such a challenge, personnal and professionnal levers need to be set up. Our philosphy is quite simple : having our co-workers at the center of the decision process will allow the company to grow.
An innovative business modelKlanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success. Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
Job description:For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Network & Security or Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Data Center for a long terme mission. Your tasks:
- Responsible for keeping the IT infrastructure up and running, as per the service level agreements
- Responsible for WAN, LAN and WLAN support of Office sites and Data Center
- Manage support tickets
- Supporting security standards for both infrastructure and information
- Responsible to ensure that the standards & governance principles of the infrastructure are followed
- Participate in the Change Management process
- Ensure that support documentation is kept up to date
- Propose improvements
- Validate the infrastructure and security deliverables in projects, as per the standards
- Ensuring follow up of quality issues
- Responsible for version management
- Support to first line support
- Provide second line support
- Manage third line support
- The successful delivery of small infrastructure projects
- Provide support to larger projects and programs
- Daily operational management of the IT Infrastructure Engineer: National data-center, Local computer rooms, Networks
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelors or Master's Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software, etc.) or has gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in multiple IT areas
- Must be able to prove an active experience in the following areas :
- Networks (Firewalling, Switching, Routing, Software Defined Networking, loadbalancing)
- Wlan centralized management
- AD with integrated Radius and CA
- Protocols (IP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, HSRP,FTP,…)
- Scripting & powershell
- Experience in following technologies is a must:
- Web services (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Web application server…)
- Experience with high volume data platforms, appliances, and technologies
- Server: Linux, HPUX, Solaris
- Knowledge of SAN Storage (EMC VMAX/VPLEX), NAS and Dedicated Storage Platforms
- Cluster solutions based on OS mentioned above
- Fundamental understanding of IT processes and operational procedures.
- Familiar with native and third party OS tools for performance, monitoring and capacity analysis.
- You must possess good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms.
- You have abilities in a mediator role and are able to ask the correct questions to understand correctly both sides and get to an agreement
- You can work an autonomous way but are a good team player.
- You are business proficient in English and at least in Dutch or French
Ad reference: MMA_INFR_001