Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 350 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Our client is looking for a Senior Technical/Functional Analyst with Web API’s (Web Services, REST, SOAP) to help straighten the team and move the existing projects forward.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
– Translate the business’ needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
– Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
– Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively.
– Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team.
– Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the implementation stage of the product.
– Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
– Assist/support the process of release management
– Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
– Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
– Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
– Quality assurance & impact analysis
– Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
– Documentation and reporting
– Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
– Provide advice and expertise
– Software solutions implementation & support
– Creation of manuals
Technical profile requirements
– +5 years of experience in a similar role: technical development experience is a must
– Expert knowledge of SOAP, REST, APIs
– Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, Business Analysis, IT architecture
– Good knowledge of business rules modeling, business intelligence, software testing
– Working knowledge of enterprise architecture, project management
Non-Technical profile requirements
– Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communicational skills
– Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements – helicopter view
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
– Quick learner, motivated self-starter
– Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
– Team player
– Masters Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
– FR/NL is a must, with focus on FR
– ENG is a plus
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: MCO - FA Web