Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 500 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Our client is the energy field is looking for a Senior Business Analyst Industrial IoT & Predictive Maintenance
The current call focuses on projects in the field of remote maintenance and predictive maintenance. Keywords are Industrial Internet of Things, Machine2Machine, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence. In addition to the classic tasks of a business analyst, in this position it is important to be open to innovative technologies – both in terms of ICT (communication, AI, etc.) and hardware (sensors, actuators, smart assets, etc.) – and to analyse their potential for our client.
The business analyst is responsible for drawing up efficient business processes. In addition, you will identify business needs and translate them into business requirements for IT systems. In doing so, you make the bridge between the business and the users on the one hand, and the various IT partners (functional analyst, project leader, architect, etc.) on the other, challenging all parties. It is extremely important to understand how the business works and what their needs are; the functional analyses themselves are carried out by IT.
We are looking for an experienced and mature business analyst, who is not only able to analyse and improve the processes, but especially to identify the impact of a change on the different processes and systems. Finally, he/she must be able to capture the business needs, describe them and make the bridge with IT (functional analysts, architects, etc.). It is crucial to coordinate well with the different colleagues: with the other BAs responsible for the other business processes; with the other departments
Specifically, the tasks include:
– Modelling the business processes and assisting the business in redesigning their processes.
– Carrying out impact analyses
– Developing context diagrams, business domain models and user stories / use cases
– Defining the business needs with regard to the IT tools to support these processes and guidelines for using these tools.
– Challenging the business on their needs and the to-be processes.
– Aligning and validating requirements between/by the business and IT.
– Validating the functional analysis of IT.
– Guiding data quality initiatives and data migrations.
– After the implementation of a tool: testing and validating the releases.
– Taking an active role in change, including preparing training materials and providing training (to end users), following the existing change management methodology and supported by the change management toolkit.
– Support the business in the use of the IT tools during the post-implementation.
– You have a Master’s degree, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent through experience.
– You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with capturing and describing business needs.
– You also have at least 5 years of experience in analysing and modelling business processes.
– You have experience with modelling the information needs of the business within the processes.
– Knowledge of IoT, AI, or other relevant technologies is a plus.
– Experience with the maintenance of industrial assets is a plus.
– Knowledge of drafting and implementing a test plan.
– Experience with the preparation of training material for end users.
– You are trilingual Dutch/French/English.
– You have strong analytical skills and a critical mind.
– You can work independently, take initiative and think in terms of problem solving.
– You are a team player who can align different parties.
– You can communicate assertively and effectively with many different stakeholders.
– You are skilled in planning and organisation.
– You have sufficient customer focus and flexibility.
Ad reference: MCO - Senior BA IoT