Level of experience: 8
Type of contract: cdi
A human companyThe challenge and the drive to succeed often put aside the human dimension of a company. At KLANIK, we have a different vision. A challenge is a means to succeed, but in order to face such a challenge, personnal and professionnal levers need to be set up. Our philosphy is quite simple : having our co-workers at the center of the decision process will allow the company to grow.
An innovative business modelKlanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success. Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
Job description:The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days. To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT ARCHITECT with relevant experience in the overall domain of SAP. The responsibilities of an IT Architect for the client include the following ones:
- Technology watch and business trends, keeping yourself informed about rapid evolutions in the domain of SAP. -> SAP4Hana, Car, SuccesFactors, Workforce, Fiori, … .
- SAP solutions definition for business problems. Proposing alternative solutions and help making the best choices for the compagny.
- Selection of the best tools to be used and promote their application in the different projects.
- Solutions integration, making sure that new solutions are integrated seamlessly with existing ones.
- Roadmap management for existing, ongoing and future solutions (and projects).
- Act as a reference for the technical teams (project, dev, ops, …) in case of difficult problems.
- Watch over compliance, as for projects versus technological guidelines.
- You hold a master’s degree in IT.
- You have 8 to 15 years of relevant work experience, including a few years as IT architect in the domain of SAP.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
Ad reference: MMA_ARCHI_003