Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
A human company
The challenge and the drive to succeed often put aside the human dimension of a company. At KLANIK, we have a different vision. A challenge is a means to succeed, but in order to face such a challenge, personnal and professionnal levers need to be set up. Our philosphy is quite simple : having our co-workers at the center of the decision process will allow the company to grow.
An innovative business model
Klanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success.
Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
We are currently looking for two Electronics Engineers to work on one of our clients’ project in the context of on board space/launcher applications.
As part of a project/product team, the first position’s missions will consist of :
– Supporting test technicians, analyzing & interpreting test results
– Using simulation softwares to validate circuits
– Performing electrical tests, system studies, and design robustness analyses
– Writing reports, test specifications, documentation for products’ industrialization
– Designing justifications
The second position will include these additional missions :
– Designing analog and/or digital electronic circuits
– Being in charge of prototypes’ definition and tests
– Ensuring internal reviews within the company, and external reviews with customers
– Master in Electronics / Mecatronics Engineering
– Fluent in English, and knowledge of French
– General physical sense and orders of magnitude
– Strong skills and knowledge in Discrete Electronic Design (analog/digital), Regulation Loops and Stability Criteria
– Good knowledge of power converters topologies (buck, boost,…) and of EMC aspects
– Good experience in an electronic lab environment
– Previous experience with Microcap, Simetrix/Simplist simulators, electrical motors driving, and communication systems (CAN, UART, Ethernet, 1553,…) are assets
This position is open, based on equal skills, to persons presenting any disability.
Ad reference: ElectroEngineer_MBO_0007