Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
Multiple analytics use cases will start in early 2019, the increased workload is calling for additional capacity.
The candidate will work on use cases involving the treatment of unstructured documents, including but not limited to:
– Information extraction and verification (names, dates, amounts, or more complex types of information) from unstructured documents
– Automated data encoding
The scope of the project can evolve according to the business specifications.
The scripting language of choice will be Python, common machine learning frameworks for python will be used.
The end goal of use cases is to have a service running in production on a daily basis.
– Code must be well documented and interpretable.
– The robustness and performance of the algorithms has to be tested and validated. Performance will be monitored during production.
– Education : Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as computer science, statistics, mathematics or engineering. A PhD is considered an advantage.
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in Advanced Analytics.
– Experience in Machine Learning, software engineering in Python, natural language processing (e.g. Information extraction, named entity recognition, …)
– Experience in process optimization and automation
– Language requirements : Fluent in French and/or Dutch + Fluent in English
– Team player
– Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
– Result driven
– Good Communication and Influencing skills
– Good analytical and synthesis skills
– Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
– Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Ad reference: data_scientist_CCA_0035