Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 300 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as an actor within the company throughout 3 programs:
• Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik and to be reward according to their involvement;
• Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
• Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise :
– Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
– DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
– Cybersecurity where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
– Data & AI where we help companies in the challenge of processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part in the development of a consultant centric company as well as evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to the company’s strategy.
You will assist from A to Z: from gathering the business requirements to the full launch of the project.
Your tasks will include:
– Leading the requirements gathering phase and the solution design activity (both business and functional analysis).
– Supporting the IT strategy and roadmap definition.
– Building and maintaining a strong relationship with our stakeholders.
– Prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog with the support of the Product Owner
– Communicating clearly the business requirements to the IT team
– Elaborating the functional solution, that includes the IT architecture, IT functional logic, data modelling migration approach and integration (interface) solutions.
– Providing further support in the implementation, testing and deployment activities of concerned projects.
– Determining data migration strategies and plays a key role in defining the most optimal solution.
– Assisting in the elaboration of Request for Proposal documents and in its evaluation
– You have a minimum of 3 years of experience at an IT Business or Functional Analyst
– You have a background or experience in IT
– You have experience in Data Mining and Data Modelling
– You have a good knowledge in SQL database querying
– You are a fast leaner and can work autonomously, you are proactive and a team worker
– You don’t see problems but solutions. You like to challenge the status quo
– You speak English fluently (written and spoken)
– Experience in the telecom domain is a strong plus
– Ideally you already worked in an Agile environment (or you are eager to)
– experience in developing API is an asset
– Experience with telecom (preferably SMS/MMS) products and services is an asset
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: CVA