Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 500 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
Our client is looking for a Cyber Security Officer !
The Cyber Security Officer will join the Solutions and Services team within the CISO organisation (Cyber and Information Security Office), a team consisting of technical specialists.
You assist in different cyber security projects and coordinate third parties to deliver parts of the security solutions required to protect the organization.You perform the third level support of the incident response activity in collaboration with the team, which includes root cause analysis, remediation and forensics. The influence of the Cyber Security Officer extends across the entire enterprise. The Cyber Security Officer reports to the Solutions and Services Manager within the CISO organisation.
Solutions and Services
- Build IT projects and solutions, in line with CISO policy
- Own the CISO solutions & services portfolio
- Build out and improve security solutions & services
- Set up and maintain the Technical processes & standards
- Follow up of the remediating actions of the Vulnerability scans
- Organize Pentesting and follow up of the findings
- Define and check the use case for Security Incident Event Management (SIEM)
- Participate actively in Incident Response
- Define Data Leakage Prevention rules and treat the events
- Validate IT projects (and changes) and solutions (business) are built according to the requirements and standard solutions and services
- Define KPI’s for solutions & services, to be used for reporting on the performance by CISO Office
- Embed security in (business) processes: SDLC, IAM, data classification
You will work closely with IT PMO to align with existing IT processes, with IT project managers and operational managers to identify or mitigate cyber security issues, with the company’s Data Protection Officers to guard privacy and with IT Compliance Officers to align on risk.
Our client is looking for an all-round cyber security officer with a deep technical understanding of a wide range of security concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in cyber security
- Good knowledge of the OWASP top 10, testing guides and verification standards.
- Knowledge of red team tactics
- Experience with penetration testing web/mobile applications, networks and systems
- Programming experience with Python and/or Front-end Angular/Html/CSS/Bootstrap
- Ability to query and manipulate databases using SQL
- Able to use Bash and PowerShell to automate tasks and administer machines
- Knowledge of SIEM (Sentinel), Forensics and Malware analysis
- Familiar with Azure cloud security concept
- Experience using and setting up ELK
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions such as Ubuntu and Redhat.
- General technical IT security knowledge such as encryption, PKI, OS hardening, vulnerability management, anti-virus, etc are a plus
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Basic understanding of Dutch or French
Ad reference: MCO - Cyber Off