Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is an innovative consulting company specialized in IT and engineering with over 500 employees. Klanik built its success by embracing a new management model. Our consultants have the opportunity to involve themselves as actors within the company through 3 programs:
- Act’in Klanik – a catalog of roles which allows each consultant to take part in Klanik’s development and to be rewarded according to their involvement;
- Knowledge Centre – an internal training center for the consultants by the consultants;
- Korner – a start-up incubator which supports consultants who want to live their entrepreneurial dream.
Klanik focuses on 4 main areas of expertise:
- Application development, where we follow our clients on innovation and strategic subjects;
- DevOps & Cloud, where we assist our clients on methodological and technical aspects;
- Cybersecurity, where we assure and enhance the integrity, people, processes and assets by which Klanik achieves its greater mission;
- Data & AI, where we help companies in processing their data without losing sight of the real business interest of their work.
By joining us, you will be part of a consultant centric company and evolve on innovative topics via our mobilized collective intelligence. Finding new talents and ensuring their wellbeing is essential to Klanik’s development.
As Cloud Integration and Automation Expert you represent both the different stakeholders and the customer’s voice by identifying their expectations, preference and ideas which must be translated into requirements. You must ensure the perfect understanding of the product by the teams, as well as the progress of each sprint.
You will be responsible inside Cloud Center Organisation for defining and prioritizing the automation backlog and organizing the execution. You have a significant role in quality and validation of the solution.
The Request Workflow Automation scope includes:
- To define, design, develop and maintain “BNPPF Workflow Cloud Services Automation”.
- To refine the requirements in order to come to clear instructions and acceptance criteria related to Automation topic.
- To monitor the automation backlog and follow up impediments with an E2E mindset in order to deliver in time valuable features and increments.
- To set the right priorities with stakeholders.
- To align a highly varied stakeholder group (IT infra , Architects, DevOps , group, and security) and gain insight into the many moving targets that arise within a rapidly evolving domain.
At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in Cloud Service Automation (eg. Ansible, TERRAFORM).
• Good knowledge of SDLC and DevOps.
• Experience with Cloud Integration and Migration as Architect and Product Owner.
• Knowledge of the main characteristics of Cloud Computing and the different types of Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• General knowledge of IBM Cloud service offering.
• General knowledge Cloud and Infra Technologies such as Kubernetes, Database, Object Storage, …
• Understand the concepts and components of Cloud Security
• Analytical thinking
• Experience in large international organization
Ce poste est ouvert, à compétences égales, aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Ad reference: MCO - Cloud & Automation