Level of experience: 5-8 years
Type of contract: CDI
Klanik is a consultancy company specialized in engineer and IT.
An innovative business model
Klanik is based on the well-being and the self realization of its co-workers. We’ve put different programs in place in order to enable our consultants to be fulfilled and to step in the company. They become the stakeholders and builders of Klanik’s development and success.
Meritocracy, innovation, creativity, passion and excellence are the keywords and values that we share with our co-workers. We consequently base our recruitments on the personality and the potential of our consultants so that they meet the expectations of our added-value projects.
In order to address their operational challenges, our client is definitely focusing on an in-depth IT transformation and innovation heavily focused on digitalization. To promote this transformation, our client is actively looking for an Application Engineer.
Your responsibilities include:
- The requirements’ analysis , development, documentation, testing and maintenance of applications in agreement with the needs of the company and in collaboration with internal users (including operational working sites)
- The guidance of the internal users of the application (training, monitoring and resolution of incidents, needs analysis).
- The monitoring of these applications to ensure their availability, performance, stability and overall end-to-end resilience (in collaboration with the infrastructure team).
- Contacts with suppliers of external software and platforms (reporting and follow-up of incidents, optimization of platforms, etc.).
- The participation in the planning of computer specifications.
- The alignment with other Group IT teams.
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
Fluent in Dutch and work proficiency in French and English
- 3-5 years experience in one or more of the following technical areas.
- Application development; Project management.
- Environments: Windows, Sharepoint.
- Development technologies: Oracle PL-SQL, virtualization, Web / HTML.
- Systems: ERP – Agresso, etc.
- New technologies: Digitalisation, Internet of Objects, Cloud, eBusiness, Mobile applications.
- Principles: Software Development Life Cycle.
- Clear and effective communication skills; Reporting (progress reports, etc.).
- Problem solving.
- Customer and results oriented, with a constant concern for quality.
- Strong professional ethic.
- Teamwork, knowledge sharing; Capacities for coordination and supervision of development activities.
- Internal negotiating capabilities.
- Proactive and creative.
- Time management, respect of schedules and priorities.
- Coaching capacity (IT staff, users)..
- Internal position in Belgium, with travel to our operational working sites.
Ad reference: APP_MMA_002