Level of experience: 5-8 years
Type of contract: CDI
Within the Data Department, the client site has launched several initiatives to set-up their Data Management and Data Governance services in order to address in one hand regulatory requirements and in another hand to raise the value of their data by getting them under better management and control.
To achieve that, he is building their Metadata, Data Quality and Data Governance solutions. He is implementing Ab Initio metadata hub for the metadata management, the Ab Initio Data quality environment for Data quality and Collibra for the Data Governance.
Our client is looking for 2 FTEs, who are:
Data Management expert consultants with broad experience in various aspects of Data Management, with particular interest in Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Governance.
As Technico-Functional experts, they will responsible to gather business requirements, to challenge business (clients) on listed requirements, to design solution and implement it.
Objectives of the job :
To manage and implement the integration between Ab Initio Metadata Hub, Ab Initio Data Quality environment with Collibra.
This involves responsibility over the full delivery cycle of release from Business requirement until delivery to the production :
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders in a complex organization including Business, IT department and external providers
• Organise meetings and systematically report on project progress, escalate when needed
• Proactively take care of crucial issues
• Present project status and progress to a variable audience
Experience : 7 to 10 relevant years of experience in Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Quality
and Data Governance in large and complex companies.
Certification : Collibra™ and Collibra Connect Certification / Collibra Ranger
Technical Experience :
– Expert in Ab Initio Metadata hub (MHUB)
– Expert In Collibra™ and Collibra Connect
– Expert in Anypoint Studio
– Strong knowledge of Metadata
– Strong knowledge Data re-engineering and Metadata /Data Integration
– Strong development skills
– Good Knowledge of any programing language (Python, java, …) and XML
– Strong knowledge of databases (DBMS, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase IQ)
– Good Knowledge of ETL tools conception
– Strong Knowledge of Mainframe
– Knowledge of Unix shell scripting
– Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Business Experience :
– Experience in Agile Methodology
– Functional and Technical analysis skills
– Metadata, Data Quality and Data Governance build-up
– Metadata Models management and design
– Relevant experience in the implementation of metadata, data quality and data governance Collibra™
– Experience with working in a complex organization.
– Business and Information Architecture and Modeling
Languages Requirement : English Mandatory
Ad reference: CollibraExpert_CCA_0003