Continent: North america
Location: Houston, TX
Level of experience: 2-5 ans
Type of contract: CDI
The client is a big actor in the Oil & Gas sector.
The Full-stack developer has first-hand experience in back-end and front-end web technology, business intelligence, and infrastructure for microservices architecture used by applications for public clouds such as Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful Full-Stack Engineer is technical with excellent team skills. They work effectively with internal and external customers and have demonstrated strong technical skills within professional associations. They have effective verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated track record of understanding user needs and achieving user satisfaction.
- Front-end/back-end development for web application deployed in the Cloud
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Follows best practices associated with DevOps and value-driven development – ensuring quality from concept to production.
- Works well in a small team (agile teams) and capable of collaborating with other teams to align objectives and share expertise throughout the broader organization.
- May author technical reports, papers and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or strong practical experience in web development
Excellent Knowledge of Typescript programming language and Angular 8.
Strong knowledge of the Git VCS.
- Good knowledge of relational databases design and use, SQL knowledge is a must.
- Minimum 2+ years related web development experience.
- Strong hands-on experience in design and development of web applications.
- Great adaptability and experience with agile software development.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with all typical business functions.
- Balanced technical skills and business understanding to accurately identify the features needed by the customer.
- Strong experience with cloud computing technologies and solutions (IaaS or PaaS).
Ad reference: FullStack_AMU